FirstLantic Healthcare is dedicated to helping US Veterans and their surviving spouses receive the quality care they need and deserve. See if you are eligible for the Veterans Pension Benefit and the Aid & Attendance Allowance which allows home care services.
Veterans qualify for this tax free pension Veterans Administration program under the following criteria:
- If younger than 65, the veteran must be totally disabled
- If age 65 and older, there is no requirement for disability
- Must have served 90 days active duty with one day during a war period*Single surviving spouses
- Honorable discharge
- Met government set financial qualifications
- Documented need for healthcare services
What Home Health Care Benefits Could You Be Eligible for?
Our services are offered on an hourly basis and include:
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Light housekeeping
- Food preparation
- Medication reminders
- Home health aides
FirstLantic also offers:
- Professional care management
- Specialty care programs including Healthy Hospitalization Prevention Program, Memory Disorder (Alzheimer’s/Dementia), Diabetes Self-Management, Home Edema Management
*For more information go to VA.com.